Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights
The Carney Law Firm represents clients in bankruptcy and creditors’ rights proceedings involving a wide range of issues. Mr. Carney is experienced in both commercial and individual bankruptcy cases. The firm’s experience includes a broad area of bankruptcy law and creditors’ rights, including preference and fraudulent transfer litigation, foreclosures, replevins, garnishments, workouts, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and related state and federal court proceedings.
Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice Areas:
- Bankruptcy Committees – Equity and Unsecured
- Business Reorganizations
- Chapter 7 and 11 Trustee Representations
- Debtor Representations
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) Litigation
- Florida Consumer Collection Protection Act (FCCPA) Litigation
- Foreclosures, Commercial Workout & Restructuring
- Homeowners’ and Condominium Association (HOA) Disputes
- Lender Liability
- Post-Judgment Enforcement Litigation: Garnishments, Replevin, Levy, Proceeding Supplementary, Domestication of Foreign Judgments
- Purchasing Distressed Assets/Debt
- Receivers and receiverships
Mr. Carney takes a proactive, strategic approach to representing his clients with bankruptcy and creditor rights issues. He values his client relationships and works hard to build his clients’ trust and respect. By working with the Carney Law Firm, you will have an experienced attorney on your team who will provide professional service while a resolution is sought for your legal matter.
Please contact the Carney Law Firm to request a consultation regarding your bankruptcy or creditors’ rights matter at (813) 712-8776.